- What data is collected?
- How your data is collected?
- How your data is used?
- How your data is stored?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies HI Design uses?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data is collected?
HI Design collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, address, etc.) if you purchase from HI Design Shop
- Name, email address, if you have an enquiry via email.
- Anonymous information for visitor statistics (Google Analytics, Jetpack Stats)
How your data is collected?
You directly provide HI Design with most of the data collected. The data is collected and processed when you:
- Place an order for any product.
- Provide feedback or send an enquiry via email.
- Use or view the website via your browser’s cookies (anonymous)
HI Design may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Someone sends you a product as a gift
How will your data will be used?
HI Design collects your data to:
- Process your order.
- Email you to reply your enquiries.
- Analyse where you are based and how you use the website (anonymous).
HI Design will not share your data with other companies, but in order to fulfil your order your personal data will be processed by
- Woo Commerce
- Postal Services
How your data is stored?
HI Design securely stores your data at HI Design devices and secure cloud based services.
HI Design will keep your personal data up to five years for tax and financial transparency purposes. Once this time period has expired, your data will be deleted from the databases.
What are your data protection rights?
HI Design would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request HI Design for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HI Design corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HI Design to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HI Design erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HI Design restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to HI Design’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HI Design transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit the website, HI Design may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use the website
- Collect anonymous data for statistics (eg. in which country you are based)
What types of cookies HI Design uses?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, HI Design website uses:
- Functionality – HI Design uses these cookies to recognize you on the website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – HI Design uses these cookies to collect anonymous information about your visit to the website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. HI Design may sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes (Google AdSense).
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that HI Design has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (UK), EDPS (EU) or another relevant authority in your location.